Mobile Response Team (MRT) Technician positions available in Florida. MRT Technicians are responsible for working collaboratively to conduct AOG and mission-driven Scheduled/Unscheduled maintenance checks as directed by the company’s MRT Manager, Maintenance Control Team and/or DOM. This is a full-time position with a 8 days on/ 6 days off work schedule and travel to sites throughout our operating locations.
XOJET Aviation is an affiliated operating partner of Vista in the US - the largest charter group in private aviation and the world’s first private aviation ecosystem, integrating a unique portfolio of companies offering asset-light solutions to cover all key aspects of business aviation.
Vista has a global reach with operational hubs across the globe and an expert workforce of over 4,000 aviation professionals. Vista's fast-paced growth and its relationship with the best partner operators open the door to lifelong career opportunities across the group - to create the best service in business aviation, in every region in the world.
- Perform periodic checks and operations on aircraft and engines in accordance with work instructions.
- Utilize line service skills and technical knowledge to inspect, repair, and modify aircraft and/or aircraft systems and components efficiently, while properly documenting all work performed.
- Utilize knowledge of computer systems to troubleshoot aircraft systems, research parts, and research various documentation alongside MX Control, QA and OEM support teams.
- Perform deferrals in accordance with deferral procedures and MEL Manual.
- Notify the Maintenance Control and/or Quality Department of any discrepancies or unairworthy conditions immediately.
- Debrief with flight crews to ensure content of discrepancies is accurate and correct.
- Maintain truck and tooling as required and/or schedule for maintenance as directed by Manager.
- Ensure work orders and turnovers are complete and work is precisely described.
- Order/ ship/receive parts and check documentation for accuracy; work collaboratively with the Maintenance Procurement team.
- Review vendor facilities to ensure proper maintenance techniques, tooling and appropriate care for the AC and loose equipment are employed while maintenance is being performed.
Requirements, Education and Experience Desired:
- A valid FAA Airframe and Powerplant Mechanic Certificate (A&P Certificate)
- Minimum of 5 Years of experience on turbine powered aircraft, preferably on like type aircraft (Global / Challenger / CE750 / CE560)
- Must have the ability to maintain RII qualifications for Fleet types of assigned aircraft.
- Past Part 135 maintenance work
- Any formal airframe specific maintenance training
- The ability to read and interpret instructions from manuals and internal Company documents.
- Ability to solve problems in the field with limited support.
- Proficiency in the Windows operating environment.
- Physical capability to work in tight spaces, at heights, on-wings, use ladders, operate tugs, operate lifts, and lift weights up to 75lbs (Individual)-150lbs (as a team).
- Working in tight spaces (confined Space Training may be required in some cases). Exposed to weather elements.
- This position will require up to 100% travel (US & International).
- Familiarity with Federal Aviation Regulations relating to aircraft maintenance.
- A strict adherence to Company policies and Standard Operating Procedures (“SOP’s).
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
- A valid Driver’s License.
- Valid passport or the ability to obtain a passport.
- Ability to travel nationwide and internationally.
- Denver area preferred for our Colorado technicians.
- Ability to work 8 days on/ 6 days off work schedule. (Thursday - Thursday).
- Ability and willingness to work first or second shift, after-hours, overtime as required, weekends and holidays.
- A complete set of tools designed for or appropriate for aircraft maintenance.
- Implementation of a shadow box to minimize risk and FOD.
- Completion of employment drug screening, FBI fingerprinting check and a 10-year background check.
- Health, dental, vision programs available first day of employment
- Sign-on bonus availability
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Hotel and travel points
- Travel Per Diem provided
- 401K program- company match, no vesting period
We are committed to developing and training members of our team at every stage of their career. Although our standards are high, we’ll help you reach them.
The affiliated operating partners of Vista are equal employment opportunity employers. The affiliated operating partners of Vista do not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. The affiliated operating partners of Vista also prohibit harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories.