Vista’s team of over 4,400 aviation and technology experts works across 6 operation hubs, 7 maintenance sites and 36 offices worldwide, getting better and bigger for 20 years. The VistaJet Travel teams make business travel arrangements for all crew and employees.
VistaJet Travel team members make business travel arrangements for all VistaJet employees travelling around the globe, while facing the most diverse travel challenges. We also serve a number of external corporate clients with their unique and very specific travel needs.
Founded in 2004, the company pioneered an innovative business model where clients have access to an entire fleet while paying only for the hours they fly, free of the responsibilities and asset risks linked to aircraft ownership. VistaJet’s signature Program membership offers clients a bespoke subscription of flight hours on its iconic silver and red jets, to fly them anytime, anywhere.
VistaJet GmbH is part of Vista Global Holding (Vista) — the world’s number one on demand charter operator, integrating a unique portfolio of companies offering asset-light solutions to cover all key aspects of business aviation. Vista clients have access to a global Members’ fleet of over 360 aircraft, including Global 7500, Global 6000, and Challenger 350 jets.
As an aviation company, we are looking for a Business Travel Consultant to support our internal business travel department at our Hamburg office.
As a Business Travel Consultant, you will liaise with all other Hamburg departments to support and provide the best travel solutions to our flight crews and internal customers.
You will join a team young and dynamic team that provides support seven days a week from 06:30am to 11pm. In this role you will work a shift pattern including both early and late shifts with the option to work remotely. Shift pattern timings will be agreed between you and your manager.
- Excellent written and spoken German and English skills are mandatory
- A successful completed Diploma as a Travel Consultant (f/m/d) with a focus on business travel or equivalent
- You’re committed to provide excellent levels of service to our flight crews and colleagues
- You’re able to think 'out of the box', have a “CAN DO” attitude to problem solving and able to work under pressure and with a great attention to detail
- In-depth IATA knowledge including the use of a Central Reservation System such as:
- Good organisational and coordination skills with the ability to work as a part the team
- Willingness to work shifts and weekends
- Basic knowledge of travel tech tools such as Cytric, Concur, Atriis and Umbrella would be an advantage