Maintenance Contract Manager is available in Columbus, Ohio. The Maintenance Contract Manager manages and reviews business contracts for financial agreements like company purchases, services, maintenance programs and business proposals.
Jet Select is an affiliated operating partner of Vista in the US - the largest charter group in private aviation and the world’s first private aviation ecosystem, integrating a unique portfolio of companies offering asset-light solutions to cover all key aspects of business aviation.
Vista has a global reach with operational hubs across the globe and an expert workforce of over 4,000 aviation professionals. Vista's fast-paced growth and its relationship with the best partner operators open the door to lifelong career opportunities across the group - to create the best service in business aviation, in every region in the world.
- Leads the contract lifecycle management (CLM) workflow
- Ensures contracts are filed and stored in a common program using a standard naming convention for contract files and notifications of contract amendments or contractual pricing changes during the life cycle of the contract
- Ensure MX Program Contract metrics are reported, invoices match input and processed for
- Payment, also ensure any pricing adjustments using CPI’s are accurately applied
- Responsible for problem resolution between vendor and the Company
- Is responsible to ensure contract notifications are managed and coordinated between Legal, Procurement and Operations
- In preparation to negotiate an agreement, work closely with the internal stakeholders and Technical Services to develop historical data and to ensure contract conditions will meet the needs of the end user.
- Develops and communicates a contract Term Sheet summary to the appropriate stakeholders who will be operating under the terms of the agreement
- Knows and develops contract compliance best practices, identify opportunities to consolidate
- Program Contracts, MSA’s and eliminate overlapping agreements
- Maintains confidentiality of all contracts
- Answers technical questions colleagues or management may have about the contracts
- Keeps track of contract dates and milestones
- Partners with Legal, Procurement and Management to ensure the contract management process is effective and efficient
- Creates a database of standard legal reviewed and approved contract templates, such as non- disclosures, non-competes, release forms, WO terms and Conditions, purchase orders, and Contract Program agreements.
- Mitigate common contract management risks, such as financial, legal, and security risks and looks for opportunities to consolidate contracts
- Responds to requests from internal departments and makes sure all contracts are drafted and executed promptly and correctly
- Develops strong working relationships with colleagues across departments and seniority levels.
Required Experience, Qualifications, and Education:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration
- Contract management, or a related field (or equivalent work experience).
- Proven experience (5 years) in contract management, preferably in the aviation industry or a similar industry.
- Strong knowledge of contract lifecycle management principles and best practices.
- Familiarity with relevant regulatory requirements and compliance frameworks.
- Excellent attention to detail, with the ability to analyze contracts and identify potential risks or discrepancies.
- Strong problem-solving and conflict resolution skills, with the ability to address contract-related issues in a proactive and professional manner.
- Exceptional organizational and time management abilities, with the capacity to handle multiple contracts and prioritize tasks effectively.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build strong relationships and collaborate across various departments and seniority levels.
- Proficiency in using contract management software/tools.
- High level of integrity and professionalism, with a commitment to confidentiality and data protection
- Medical, dental, and vision plans
- 401k program with company matching and no vesting period.
- Paid Time Off
- Life Insurance and Long/Short term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Career progression
The affiliated operating partners of Vista are equal employment opportunity employers. The affiliated operating partners of Vista do not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. The affiliated operating partners of Vista also prohibit harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories.